Monday, February 28, 2005

Words out of sound

First posting of Syl, Alain's kid bro.

After listening to the bits of songs I have in my possession, I couldn't stop myself from sitting to my black desk, light a candle, take a piece of paper and scribble my thoughts. What came out was a totally different world than the first try of lyrics on the other song, in some ways lighter, more poetic, but essentially as original as the first one.

Trying to capture the essence of the sound, the richness of the world in motion and letting the creative vibe do the rest.

Very excited to hear about how to bring those two songs forward by applying what works and trying to enhance what doesn't. Merging words to such a great sound should be taken one step at a time, allowing an harmonious - no pun intended - collaboration...

Signing off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home